The ultimate sports watch inspired by the aquatic world
300 M - ∅40.5 mm
- Hand-applied faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Angled Big Date window at 6 o’clock
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Polished steel alarm button at 4 o’clock with red dot
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- Fine-brushed steel and polished 3-row steel bracelet