The casual sport watch for a fast-paced life.
- 200 M – ∅43 mm
- Blue sunray dial
- 3 blue counters with “azurage”: 1/10th of a second and hour chronograph counter at 6 o’clock, Minute chronograph counter at 9 o’clock, and Running second counter at 3 o’clock
- Curved and polished hand-applied indexes and “12” numeral with luminescent markers
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished counters’ hands with orange tip
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Sandblasted, polished steel and mat blue aluminum fixed bezel white tachymeter scale
- Sapphire crystal
- Polished steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield
- Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- 3-row fine-brushed steel bracelet
- Fine-brushed steel with double safety clasp and “racing suit” extension