The casual sport watch for a fast-paced life.
- 200 M – ∅43 mm
- 3 chronograph counters with azurage: 1/10th of a second and hour chronograph counter at 6 o’clock, minute chronograph counter at 9 o’clock, running second counter at 3 o’clock
- Curved and polished hand-applied indexes and 12 numeral with luminescent markers
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished counters’ hands with a red tip
- Polished central chronograph second hand with a red tip
- Fixed black titanium carbide coated steel bezel with raised fine-brushed tachymeter scale
- Sapphire crystal
- Black titanium carbide coated steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield
- Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- Black titanium carbide coated steel push-buttons
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month).
- Black rubber